(It's a 12 minute video, you may want to make a cup of tea. Or fast forward to 9 minutes, as the newest stuff is here)
Sunday, 23 November 2014
Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Saturday, 15 November 2014
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Today I mixed lipgloss and eyeshadow together to create a paste that mummy can only describe as 'pink tar'. I painted my body with it and ran around the house making sure to leave my mark.
Mummy put me in the bath to get it off. Shower gel clearly didn't work. Neither did fairy liquid. Oven cleaner however seemed to get the worst of it off.
As for the bath... That will remain pink for sometime I think.
I then went to the doctors to check if my operation had gone to plan. Everything looked great and I had a hearing test and for the first time ever I actually passed it! So no more whispering people... I can hear EVERYTHING!!
I'm sooooo excited to be picked up at Nursery by Granma and Grampa tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeek! Xxx
Tonight I was loving the fact that the display was done in time with my frozen song! Let it go... Let it go.... BEST EVER!
Monday, 3 November 2014
1. I am ready to eat that dinner now. The one I tearfully rejected because it was too exotic and spicy (plain pasta with butter). Please can I have a banana.
2. The pjamas aren't right. I want to wear a dress (the grey one, or the denim one, or the stripey one depending on the day). I can't wear it? I want to sleep next to it.
3. I need my two phones. The big one. And the small black one.
4. I need all my bunnies. The white one. The other white one. The brown one. And the soft 'present' one.
5. I need moo cow.
6. I need the drawing book that Uncle Goggo bought me on holiday.
7. I need some juice.
8. What do you mean I can't have juice at bed time? Ok fine then I need some water. Spread over 25 individual sips. In a pink cup from downstairs. The dirty one in the dishwasher. No, not that one, the other one, the one that Daddy bought me.
9. I'm scared. I need the light on. Not that one. Yeah that one. No the other one.
10. I would like Mummy to sleep in my matchbox-sized toddler bed with me. But to not move. At all. Not once.
11. I would like one more story. The one that we spoke about before bedtime but forgot to read until now.
12. I'd like one more kiss.
13. I'd like one more kiss from Daddy.
14. And a cuddle from Mummy.
15. I would like to call Grandma/Nana/Grampa/Goggo/Amy/Egg immediately. The subject matter is none of anyone's business. I have my own relationship with them.
16. My nose feels strange on the inside. High up inside. Get a torch to investigate but don’t touch it because it hurts. Get some calpol. And a plaster.
17. I'd like to watch Frozen.
18. I need to tell you, again, what I would like from Father Christmas. A pink suitcase. Pink flip flops. And a bigger bed.
19. I'd like to sleep in Mummy and Daddy's big bed. And I need four good reasons why I can't sleep in their bed.
20. Remind me what I'm called again.
Sunday, 2 November 2014
Friday, 31 October 2014
Saturday, 18 October 2014
Today daddy asked if I'd like to go to Pizza Express and I said "ooh yeah that sounds cool"!!
We went there after going to the cinema with mummy and daddy to watch a cartoon about football. I loved it and was as good as gold for the whole thing.
Then I went on my bike and picked some autumn leaves for my tree pictures.
Oh and then mummy cut my hair. I liked pretending I was at the salon and it was funny mummy calling me 'madam' and I paid her £20.
Feeling better today. Drinking more which makes mummy happy and daddy managed to wash my hair as, after a bit of a battle, I let him put cotton wool in my ears.
Lots of love xxx
Friday, 17 October 2014
Thursday, 16 October 2014
It's come to my attention that a lot of people are asking after me after having my tonsils taken out so it's only fair that I update my fans with good news.
Not yet kicking.
More to follow...
(Please address all gifts, chocolates, flowers, shoes, diamonds etc c/o Samantha Eyre)